Sunday, January 12, 2014

Video Book Trailers

Awakened Redemption by Jennifer Hudson Taylor 
(2013) Created using Adobe Photoshop, After Effects & Premiere. 
No templates were used and all effects are my original creation with the exception of 
a few stock images and the fire footage. I purchased royalty free music and thunder sound.



For Love or Loyalty by Jennifer Hudson Taylor
(2013) Created using an After Effect Template that I modified as needed. 
Other images were a mixture of my own photos and stock using Adobe Photoshop. I contracted with a musician, Matthew Eldridge, to create customized music and sound effects. 




Path of Freedom by Jennifer Hudson Taylor
(2012) I used a combination of my photos and stock images and footage to create this video using Windows Movie Maker. I used Photoshop for some of the images. The music is royalty free stock.



Highland Sanctuary by Jennifer Hudson Taylor
(2011) I created this using a mixture of my photos and stock images in Windows Movie Maker. 
The music is royalty free stock. 



Highland Blessings by Jennifer Hudson Taylor
(2010)This was the first video I ever created. I used a combination of personal and stock images in Windows Movie Maker. The music is royalty free stock.