Sunday, January 12, 2014

Social Media

Social Media Sites I Established & Maintain
I use several tools to automate some of my social activity for myself and my clients. Some of these tools and apps include HootSuite, TweetAdder, Twitpic, Twubs, Twitterfeed, Tweepi, Commun It, Klout and Bit.ly.

Author Jennifer Hudson Taylor
Twitter   Facebook   Google Plus   LinkedIn   Pinterest   YouTube


Smart Start of Mecklenburg County
               

I registered the hashtag #Toast4Tots on Twubs.com to increase Twitter promotion
for our Toast for Tots event.

Social Media Sites I Established 
I worked on these sites for the first 30 days to get them up and running and to establish a base of connections, followers and likes. Also, I created headers and backgrounds for a branded look. Since I do not maintain these pages, these social media sites may have been updated since I was contracted to work on them. Therefore, the images below will give you an idea of what my role was in their graphic design.   


Author Tamara Leigh
Twitter   Facebook   Google Plus   LinkedIn




Author Rita Schulte
               






Author Bonnie Doran
Twitter   Facebook   Google Plus   LinkedIn   Pinterest   YouTube





We had a Twitter Party for Bonnie and I registered the hashtag #DarkBiology on Twubs.com. I also created the following image to promote the event.