Friday, January 10, 2014

Logos

I was asked to create a new logo from scratch for Smart Start's new Guiding Parents to Services (GPS) program that serves Parents with children who have or are suspected to have Autism. Dr. Dianne Alexander wanted to use the acronym with a compass, and she had some very specific colors in mind. I created several black and white images to get an idea of the design she wanted. Then once she chose a design, I layered in the color specs. The colored GPS logo below is what she chose to represent the program.




Below is another logo I was asked to create for Smart Start's 500 Gardens Project. The coordinator of the project hand drew her an idea on paper. I scanned it and began working with the colors and layout design. I came up with the below logo design that was accepted.